Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When Your Granny Was a Little Girl

I am proud to announce my first book, When Your Granny was a Little Girl. I began writing this as a way of leaving behind my memories for my grandchildren, and I was more than surprised at how it has turned into a book. I am grateful to my sons, Subho and Abhimanyu and my daughters in law, Madhavi and Chandreyee and my husband, Surajit, for helping out with the editing and proofreading. The noted artist Ranen Ayan Datta has done the in-text illustrations, while the cover design is by my son, Subhorup Dasgupta.

when your granny was a little girl manju dasgupta
The book is being released at this years Kolkata Book Fair, and can be found at Sanskar, Stall No 450A. If you get to read it, let me know what you think of it. If you would like to get it and are unable to find it, give me a call at 9831260881, and I will be happy to help out.

8 comments:

  1. The cover design is very attractive. Hope to get a copy of the book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover design! Subhorup, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to know about this from Shubos' tweet.. looks interesting

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to know about this from Shubos' tweet.. looks interesting All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, and what a sweet cover design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover along with the title is very charming... I wish I was somewhere near to Kolkata to grab the book... Best of Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...